Sunday, July 20, 2008

I've Been High

No, I'm not dead, and yes, I'm going to be doing regular updates again. It's been a difficult month, fraught with problems - medical problems, dental problems, problems getting off my ass and disengaging from the Playstation - you know, all that Circle of Life stuff. There are no serious health issues, but I am way too high on all these meds to be able to come up with a decent post at the moment (and believe me, I tried - it came out like some shit you'd find in the diary of a schizophrenic recluse, all written in spirals that extend outward from the center of the page - not much different from what I write when I'm sober, I guess, except moreso). So thanks for being patient (those who didn't e-mail demanding I return to posting, anyway), and the doctor will see you shortly. Moo!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Hope you feel better soon. I'm looking forward to laughing my ass off again.

Anonymous said...

Ditto. Worry about getting better first and then come back and entertain us!

Anonymous said...

Wait, why am I supposed to give a shit how you feel? Get off the ex-lax and entertain me monkey man! If you can't write just shove a banana up your ass and post a photo.

John said...

Shove a banana up my ass and post a picture? Is this my high school art teacher? I'm not falling for that one again. "Artistic photos" my ass.

nicole o. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Needs a Cosmo said...

Holy crap! I saw that you came to my side of the world so I decided to visit yours and the only question I have for you is where the hell have you been all my life?!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Speaking as one of your goat-like enemies, I hope you're back for good. It is better to have blogged incomprehensible nonsense than not to have blogged at all. Besides you're funny and stuff. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a gota thing to attend YOUR ASS IS MAGNIFICENT.