Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ack Ack Ack

Wow, what a sorry sack of shit I've been after promising the resumption of daily updates. Well, it hasn't been a great few days for it - I had some Adventures In Dentistry (after a chunk of my tooth suddenly just fell out while I was walking from work to get some coffee), and this book (2 books, actually) that I'm working on isn't nearly as easy as I thought it would be. So, why bother keeping my promise now? Instead of a real post, I'll provide a link to my old comic strip blog, Chicken Shack, which I started a year or so ago and promptly gave up due to the fact that I was the only one on Earth who found it amusing. So now, because I'm such a giver, I'm sharing it with you! Please to enjoy.

I'll post a real entry tomorrow if it kills me (which it may very well do). Thanks for the comments and e-mails once again - I read them, really, but it's hard to respond when you're basically in agreement with me. It's the ones who write pissed-off diatribes and wish injury upon me that really inspire me - I guess hatred is what sustains me. Speaking of comments, the second comment on this entry made me laugh (follow the link). Who says I can't read people? Yet my Dr. Philesque self-help television program still eludes me. Fuck it all!

Thanks for being patient.

No comments: